Second working meeting of the Regional Working Group on Solid Waste Management 01.12.2018
- Location: Skopje, Macedonia
- Date: 06/12/2018
The second working meeting of the Regional Working Group on Solid Waste Management “Business cases development for improved waste collection and valorisation” will gether representatives of Waste Management Associations, Associations of Public Utility Companies, National institutions and ministries, GIZ projects and Local Government Associations. The objectives are:
- To present and exchange on the progress and challenges in the piloting process in each municipality/public utility company;
- To introduce and discuss about the monitoring methodology of the implemented process;
- To discuss on the sustainability and formalisation of the Regional Working Group
- To discuss the utilisation of the existing capacities of the Working Group members for dissemination of the business cases.