Kick-off workshop for launching the project “Capacity Development measures for NALAS EU fund raising” 26.10.2016
- Location: Skopje, Macedonia
- Date: 02/11/2016 - 03/11/2016
Objectives of the workshop:
1) To inform participants about the sub-project objectives, planned results, main activities and framework conditions for implementation of the sub-project (SP);
2) To get familiar with up-coming EU calls and respective requirements;
3) To validate respective CD priority needs of the NALAS informal network of EU Officers; and
4) To prepare SP Operation Plan and the Work Plan for CD measures for prioritising, screening, matching and applying (PSMA) including mobilisation of GIZ resources.
The workshop and the project are supported by the GIZ Open Regional Fund Modernisation of Municipal Services.